27 Ağustos 2011 Cumartesi

YES ! FİNALLY I AM GOİNG TO KOREA !:)

Yes finally ı can write my article. I HAD A BİG NEWS FOR MY FOLLOWER . As you know ı had a big dream about Korea. Always wanted to go there for a once in my life. Manytimes ı cried for this reason and ı prayed to God(Allah). And ı believe He will accept my dream one day. And today you can see GOD İS BİG ! and ıf you want honestly from God, he will give you. Coz ı am going to go to KOREA on 6 september ... YESSS ı cant believe too but it is real. ı got my passport my ticket. Everything is okey for my trip.Just waiting for my flight day. Somebody said ''how can you go there ? coz ı know korea before you for long time''. It is not about time! ıt is about honestly to God in your pray. I really wanted and pray every second every day. And ı believed to God with my all heart and today he gave me this chance ! THNAKS TO GOD AND TO MY FAMİLY. İN THE A LOT OF BOTHER , THEY TRİED TO SEND ME KOREA. I am thanksfull to them ! 

Anyway ı will talked about my trip ,little bit:) My flight is on 6 september 4 pm from Turkey. And ı will be there 7 september 8am. I will stay there for 25 days.And ı will go back 1 october from Korea. For now It is enough. ı will write about my trip again =) follow me ^^
 my passport
 my money for my ticket =)
And my TİCKET TO KOREAAA (asiana airlines)

5 yorum:

Yeesilmurekkeb dedi ki...
Bu yorum yazar tarafından silindi.
Yeesilmurekkeb dedi ki...

ya bende istiyorummm.. tebrik ederim bu süper birşey.. acaba beni bavuluna sığdırsan ne olur ki!!!

TUĞBA dedi ki...

Heheheh herkes aynı tepkiyi veriyor:D yani bavul meselesi :D kkkkk
kac kilosun? sınırım 30 kilo :D

old but gold dedi ki...

Ne güzel,inşallah bir gün bize de nasip olur :) İyi yolculuklar dilerim :) İnşallah güzel zaman geçirirsin ve inşallah her şey beklediğin gibi gelişir :)

TUĞBA dedi ki...

Amin inşallah =) güzel dileklerin için sağol=)

Yorum Gönder

WRİTE A COMMENT ! :) SÖYLE ! :)✿✿✿