17 Mart 2011 Perşembe

혜야 (Y Si Fuera Ella) by JONG HYUN ♥♥♥ OH MY GOD!

Oh my god ! I fall in love with this song !
This song touch in my hearth!!!
I impress by 혜야 (Y si Fuera Ella)...
How a song can be perfect like this!!!
It make me cry so much!
you must listen ıt!
You will fell both of soft , rueful and violent , rubekefull emotion in your heart with this song and Jong hyun !!!
It explains all  emotion of love !!!
I fell so wistful!

Allahım! bu nasıl bir şarkı!!!  
Bu şarkısı  bilmediğim bir nedenden ötürü içimde tuhaf hisler uyandırdı ~~ hani kalbime dokundu derler ya! Sanki öyle birşey!şarkının sözleride çok güzel! Böyle hem yumuşak ve hüzünlü  hem de sert ve sitemli bir havası var ! Sanırım su an ard arda 25. dinleyşim filan...


İngilizce çevirisini burada bulabilirsiniz:
you can find translation there :
http://www.jpopasia.com/lyrics/22437/shinee/y-si-fuera-ella-jonghyun-solo.html

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

WRİTE A COMMENT ! :) SÖYLE ! :)✿✿✿